Study abroad Germany
IUBH ranked best German institution for career development plus no other German institution has received more premium quality seals by the FIBAA institutionEnglish speaking Campus, all courses conducted in English medium â€“ plus German courses on voluntary basis for international students.
Why study in Germany?
- Quality of education - Germanyâ€Ÿs excellent reputation of being a high quality education provider.
- Germany is leading in research and development and is one of the world's largest and technologically advanced economies very attractive academic destination.
- Personal security - Germany is considered to offer a very attractive living environment due to a high level of perceived safety
- Lifestyle - Germany - the geographic "heart of Europe" - disposes of a rich cultural and historical background
- Entry barriers for international students have been decreased by the introduction of Bachelor and Master Programmes in Germany
Why study at IUBH?
The International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef â€¢ Bonn provides a superior university experience for full-time students worldwide through its innovative variety of accredited study programmes and its dedication to help students to chieve their personal and professional goals. As a leading private Higher Education Provider, the university is operating on a full service campus infrastructure - offering students access to a unique educational experience on a global perspective.
Facts and Figures:
- Private university of applied sciences
- State accredited by the ministry of education of North Rhine-Westphalia
- All study programmes accredited by FIBAA (www.fibaa.org)
- Founded in 1998
- About 100 professors, lecturers and employees
- 3 university locations
- One in Bad Honnef in the western part of Germany (approx. 30 minutes to Cologne),
- Second one in Bad Reichenhall in the south of Germany (approx. 1 hour to Munich)
- 3rd Campus in Berlin.
- Campus with state-of-the-art infrastructure and integrated concept of studying, culinary facilities and living on campus
- Only university in Germany to be included in the â€œLeading Hotel School of the Worldâ€ association
- 23 partner universities worldwide
Language of tuition: Primary language of tuition is English
International students learn German as mandatory second foreign language
- 1year MBA or Master programmes, directly leading to 1,5 year post study work permit plus Blue Card for 26 Schengen countries after 3 years of working experience in Germany.
For post graduate/ Masters program admission directly in Private University through the course medium of Instruction in English:
- 2 Copy PP size photograph.
- Valid Passport ( MRP preferable)
- All academic Certificate and Marks with two reference letter.
- Motivation letter/Statement of Purpose.
- 4 years Bachelor degree with minimum GPA-3.25
- Tuition fees min. 4900 Euro per semester.
- Minimum deposit 3000 Euro. Remaining fees must be paid in University by two installments.
- IELTS overall 6.0 ( Min.5.5 in all module mandatory).
Bachelor 9,800 Euro, Masters 10,000 Euro
Guaranteed job offers for IUBH graduated with C1 level of German
Special agent support: Parents want to talk to a university official? No problem, IUBH is happy to arrange a skype conference.
Stayback option in 26 European Schengen countries â€“ and working rights during studies.
Top quality â€“ IUBH ranked best German institution for career development plus no other German institution has received more premium quality seals by the FIBAA institution
English speaking Campus, all courses conducted in English medium â€“ plus German courses on voluntary basis for international students
Euro 7908 plus remaining fees must be kept in the Bank by mentioning block account for showing as proof of solvency.
Full refund of deposit in case of VISA rejection â€“ not even the processing fee