Study abroad UK
Universities at UK
The UK is a world leader in many areas of education including engineering, science, art and design, business and management, law and finance. The UK’s reputation and legacy as a world centre for scientific research makes it a magnet for some of the very best thinkers in the world.
UK colleges and universities:
With a strong reputation for research, innovation and creativity, UK universities and colleges attract some of the world’s leading academics and industry professionals.
There are some important reason to choose UK for study destination:
• Four of the top six universities in the world are in the UK (World Rankings, QS).
• The UK ranks in the top five in the world for university-industry collaboration (World Economic Forum Global Competitiveness Report 2014-15).
• Student satisfaction in the UK is higher than ever, with 86% of students satisfied overall with their course (National Student Survey).
• The UK is a world-leading research nation. Researchers in the UK gain more citations and usage per article, and write more articles individually, than anywhere else in the world (International Comparative Performance of the UK Research Base, BIS).
• The UK ranks second in the world for the quality of its scientific and research institutions (World Economic Forum Global Competitiveness Report 2014-15).
• 54% of the research conducted by UK universities and colleges is classed as 'world-leading' (Research Assessment Exercise).
• Over 88% of international higher education graduates were satisfied with their UK learning experience (BIS Tracking International Graduate Outcomes).
• 93% of UK postgraduate students rated the quality of teaching positively (HE Academy Postgraduate Taught Experience).
• The UK has the lowest student drop-out rate in Europe (Analysis for University of Southampton and IZA).
• UK universities and research institutions have produced 107 Nobel Prize winners (Nobel Media AB).
Some of Top most reputed Universities and Colleges in UK:
- Coventry University
- Oxford Brookes University
- University of Ulster
- Hertfordshire University
- University of Chester
- Middlesex University
- Birmingham City University
- University of Sunderland
- London South Bank University
- University of Law
- Northumbia University London Campus
- Newcastle College
- Reading College